- This event has passed.
UNE COM Open House Series – Chat with Students
June 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Name: UNE COM Open House Series – Immersion Experiences
Event Dates: June 5, 2020
Event Times: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
Event Time Zone: Eastern
Spend an afternoon in Maine! Join the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNE COM) this summer for our virtual Open House Series. Learn how UNE COM transforms students into health care leaders who advance patient-centered, high-quality osteopathic care, community health, and research for the people of Maine, New England, and the nation. Our academic environment, and COMmunity, is one of collaboration and support among the student body, faculty members, and professional staff. What is an Open House Series? Multiple opportunities to connect, engage, and learn more about our program. At each event, dive deeper into what makes our college a special place to learn and grow! Hear from current students, faculty, and staff about our program, life at UNE COM, research opportunities, more. Attend 1 session or all 6! At each Open House, you will… – Learn more about our Program, Mission and Philosophy – 1st Hour of event- Chat with UNE COMmunity members – 2nd Hour of event- A virtual campus tour will also be provided!
Below is a look at some of the conversations we’d like to have with you this summer.
- June 19th – Research at UNE COM – What does it mean to be ranked as a “High Research Activity” Institution by Carnegie Classification?
- July 10th – Research at UNE COM – Immersion Experiences – Learn about hands-on, community-based opportunities at UNE COM
- July 24th – Chat with the UNE COM Office of Clinical Education – Understand the pathway to rotations and residency!
- August 7th – To Be Announced!
- August 21st – To Be Announced!
Registration Webpage: Prior registration is required. The event will also be recorded for later viewing!
Event Webpage: https://www.une.edu/visit-com
Questions: Please reach out to Elise Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-602-2506 with any questions!